We have several fantastic opportunities for professional, experienced and passionate gardeners within our maintenance and landscaping teams. We are looking for Team Leaders and Gardeners to work in mobile teams of two in the following locations;
- Based in Newcastle to service sites in the North East region – Area within Edinburgh, York, Newcastle – Occasional overnight stays
- Based in Halesowen/Dudley/Oldbury/North, East & South Birmingham/Worcestershire to services sites in the Midlands region – Area within Stoke, Derby, Northampton, Oxford, Hereford, Telford
- Based in Hertfordshire to service sites within South East region – Area within Cambridge, Essex, Norwich, Kent, Hastings, Heathrow, Luton
- Based in Southampton to service sites within the South region – Area within Swindon, Reading, Guildford, Brighton, Portsmouth
We are looking to recruit people who share our aims, vison and ambitions with talent and great commitment.
Summer season 2024
We are looking for Gardeners to join us from Monday 25th March until Friday 25th October 2024.
What you’ll do:
- For maintenance roles, you will visit commercial sites delivering a high-quality grounds maintenance service including grass cutting, hedge/shrub pruning and weed removal/treatment
- For installation roles, you will work on various sized new build site projects delivering installation services including turfing, hedge/shrub planting, bark mulching, installation of water features and structural features
- All members of the team will be required to operate the company online Service Delivery Platform to complete a range of health and safety checks and timesheets via mobile telephone device
What you’ll need:
- Must have a full clean driving licence and be comfortable driving a long wheelbase vehicle, regular long distances within allocated regions as above – travel time is paid
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety relevant to the industry
- Experience operating grounds maintenance machinery including hedgecutters, strimmers, blowers, ride-on/pedestrian mowers
- Maintenance Team Leader roles require experience in a leading role within the same or similar industry
- PA1/PA6 qualification, CITB HSE test or CSCS cards are preferred but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel and break time
- Saturday work and additional hours available
- Excellent opportunities for promotion
- Collaborative approach / Operations Meetings / Annual staff survey / Promotion from within
- Training and development (including annual review and PDP’s)
- Second opinion medical hotline
- Pensions are available in line with prevailing legislation
- Family day
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service benefit is payable whilst commercially available
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
If you would like to be part of a team responsible for the delivery of high-quality grounds maintenance and installation then please call us on 01789 290008 or click on the link below to submit your application.
All personal data will be held in accordance with our Data Protection policy and notices.