Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people, because good people make a great business.
Since 1991 Investors in People has set the standard for better people management. The internationally recognised accreditation is held by 14,000 organisations across the world. The Standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results. Poor people management is hitting the efficiency of UK businesses by an average of eight per cent, costing UK PLC £84bn a year.
We are proud to report that we have recently achieved Investors in People Gold, jumping from Bronze straight to the Gold Standard – which is an incredible achievement for a small, business. Thanks to everyone in the Company for making this possible and particularly those that were involved in the recent assessment at the beginning of November – it’s been a real team effort!
Here’s some top line feedback from the assessors. They were greatly impressed with the following:
- the consistency of evidence
- the manner in which our Vision / Mission / Values are the driving force for the business
- the passion and enthusiasm of our people
- the quality of leadership
- the effort and passion we put into employee engagement
- the intense focus we give to learning and development to enable people to be the best they can for the benefit of themselves, the organisation and our customers.